13 Must-Have Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life!
Christmas is coming around fast and no doubt many of you have left the Christmas shopping late, but thankfully it’s nowhere near too late yet!
Photographers are notoriously difficult to buy for. Not only is our hobby often expensive, but the gear is highly subjective and takes a lot of research before committing to a purchase. Fortunately, you have a photographer here to guide you, and there are plenty of more budget-friendly Christmas gifts that any photographer in your life would absolutely love!
If you’re a photographer yourself reading this, these are perfect little purchases to gift yourself with this December!
Budget Stocking Fillers for Photographers
This Foldable Studio is the gift which will easily surprise and loved by any photographer, it’s a fantastic purchase that looks much more expensive than it’s modest £12.99 price tag. The LED lighting strip illuminates the entire box and it’s useful for everything from product photography to minimalist macro photography. An absolute must-have!
- The Folding Portable Lightbox Studio is a mini photo studio that folds up to the size of an A4 sheet of paper. You can carry it right inside of your gear bag and take it with you anywhere.
- When it comes time to take a photograph, unfold the cube, and you’ll have a large enough space to take a photograph of an item up to 17 cm by 15 cm by 14 cm in size.
- We engineered the Folding Portable Lightbox Studio to give you the absolute best setting for any photograph. Energy efficient LEDs provide optimal illumination that allows the colors and details of objects to be easily seen.
- The frosted surface of the box allows for soft light diffusion to ensure that items look
their best with every shot!
- Folding Portable Lightbox Studio gives you the flexibility to choose your preferred power
supply. Powered by your Power Bank or USB Power Supply. You can also
connect it to a cell phone charger. No matter how you use the lightbox, you can
count on it to last through many, many photo shoots because it’s made from waterproof,
anti-wrinkle, tear-resistant materials.
Relatively every photographer working outside packs a carafe to bring with them. A dawn simply doesn’t feel finish without a warm mug of espresso, and this imitation focal point mug keeps you in the photography soul! It’s sufficiently little that you’ll scarcely see it in your camera pack and furthermore makes for incredible diversion when confounded passers-by observe you drinking out of your focal point!
- od grade ABS plastic materials exterior and premium stainless steel interior, making it safe to use for drinking.
- Looks like a realistic camera lens.
- Great to keep with your photography kit bag.
- Great gift for photographers and camera buff.
For the picture taker in your life who likes to look like it too. Sleeve fasteners are an extraordinary method for putting your interests and leisure activities in plain view at formal occasions and can blend up discussion amid those feared cumbersome minutes. An extraordinary, moderate, and extremely special present for the photography darling!
- Quality Black Enamel SLR Camera Cufflinks by Onyx Art
- Cufflinks come gift boxed in a grey display box with Onyx Art motiff
Another incredible Novelty gift that will have any picture taker grinning and commending your creativity! When you tap the shade discharge the focal point turns into a smaller than normal light and the ‘camera’ makes somewhat screen sound to add to the impact. It accompanies the required batteries as of now introduced too, so there truly is no drawback!
- Camera makes shutter sound
- Super bright LED light
- 3 button cell batteries included
- Novelty item only, does not take pictures
Check: The Best Gaming Laptops 2017
Mid-Range Gifts for Photographers
I wouldn’t be without my Gorillapod now. It’s an awesome little creation that enables you to bear a tripod regardless of how limited you are, and that as well as it joins to nearly anything. I’ve utilized this to help my camera off railings at the shoreline, tree limbs, the auto entryway, and numerous more things. It leaves away with me wherever on the grounds that it’s so light, convenient, or more all helpful. It’s an awesome expansion under the Christmas tree and something that will keep your friends and family engaged as they connect it to all that they can lay their hands on.
- For SLR cameras weighing up to 3 kg
- Flexible, wrappable legs allow you to secure your camera almost anywhere
- Over two dozen premium quality ABS plastic leg joints bend and rotate 360 degree
- Rubberised ring and foot grips for enhanced stability on difficult terrain
- Stainless steel mount screw with 3/8 inches adapter for use with any professional ball head
- Portable design for on-the-go: allows you to easily pack and carry.
This must go down as extraordinary compared to other buys I’ve ever constructed for under £30. Each buyer camera nowadays accompanies the marked neck lash that not just shows your costly image of the camera to everyone in locate, but on the other hand, is badly designed and awkward. It may not appear like a major ordeal, and I didn’t think so until the point that I was constrained into another camera lash when my unique one snapped. I settled on this sling tie and I could never backpedal. This makes it significantly simpler to convey, and instead of it ricocheting off your chest when you’re strolling it trudges along cheerfully by your midriff. With one speedy development, I can have the camera up to my eye, and I can disengage the lash when I’m tripod mounting to stop the breeze blowing the tie around. There is actually no drawback to utilizing one of these!
- Bonded neoprene pad with a Lycra binding
- Internal control-stretch system
- 3/4″ webbing
- Internal support foam
- Non-skid surface
This will keep your picture taker adoring cherished hours of fun on Christmas day, in spite of the fact that be cautioned that it may bring about you remaining by a window and posture for photographs for some time. The Neewer 5-in-1 reflector enables you to control light, regardless of whether common or fake, to complete an assortment of things. This incorporates equitably lighting a picture, diffusing cruel light in large-scale work, or utilizing one of the silver or gold ones to include a component of warmth into the photograph. A flat out deal at under £30.
- Reflector Size (cm):120 x 180cm / 47″x 71″
- Colors of Surfaces: Translucent, Silver, Black, Gold, White
- Favorable light reflection brings fine light effect for your photo shooting in studio
- Reflector Shape: Oval
4. F-Stop Watch
A wonderfully innovative style of look for your cherished one this Christmas. The center of the watch confront is outlined in a gap styling and as opposed to the conventional numbers we have a portion of the more typical gap settings. What time is it? Time to take some photographs obviously!
Is it true that you are tired and tired of each one of those photography books falling over on the rack? I know I wasn’t, however despite everything I felt free to purchased these completely beautiful vintage camera bookends to include a touch of photography style to my bookshelf. Ideal for the savant come-picture taker in your life this Christmas!
- Retro Film Camera Shelf Tidies
- Book ends for your shelf storage. Organise your books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, Vinyl records and more
- Heavy (approx 2.3kg), and decent size (14.5cm tall and 10cm wide)
- Hand painted finish, vintage and rustic effect. Stand out home decor
- If you love photography, or are just looking for the perfect vintage home decor – this is a perfect addition to your home or a wonderful, sentimental gift idea
High End Gifts for Photographers
Camera packs are an essential piece of a picture taker’s life, and adaptability is one of the principal factors in a sack. This is unbelievably adaptable. Mine has come up mountains with me on outdoors trips, yet hasn’t been strange on a city break and when shooting a wedding either. It’s sufficiently huge to fit a camera body and an assortment of focal points and accompanies a lash for appending your tripod.
- Premium Type Messenger Shoulder Bag;Exterior Dimensions 12.0 x 17.0 x 7.0 inches (30.0 x 43.0 x 18.0 cm).
- Home Volume adjusts between 13.5 to 20.5 L
- Magnetic closure it is ‘main maglatch (TM)
- Three ultra adaptable origami FlexFold (TM) of inspiration for better storage separators
- A messenger bag
Fuji is known for making beautiful, retro-looking cameras with present-day innovation inside them. This is one of their finest in the domain of reduced cameras, offering staggering picture quality from its 16.3-megapixel sensor and wonderfully outlined Fuji 16-50mm focal point. It’s sufficiently small sized to fit in your pocket, and it’s something that accompanies me all over the place. I utilize it as a moment shooter when I have my DSLR unit, I take it on pooch strolls, I take it on city breaks. It truly never leaves my pocket.
- Outstanding image quality, made possible by the newly-developed 16.3-megapixel image sensor
- Advanced Filters. Artistic photography made fun and simple
- Advanced Designed for perfect self-portraits
- Auto Macro function captures objects just 7cm from lens surface
- Fujifilm X-A10 Camera XC 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens Kit 16.3MP 3.0LCD FHD Wi-Fi
It is safe to say that you are feeling additional liberal this Christmas? On the off chance that you are there is nothing I can suggest more very than this. Automatons are dependably popular in light of the fact that… Indeed, in light of the fact that they’re rambles! This one much more so however. It’s small to the point that you can take it out on long climbs in the scene. It’s stuffed loaded with highlights, for example, flyover modes, come back to home, and tail me. It can fly up to 40mph and has more than 4 miles of transmission extend. That, as well as it records full 4k video and has an extraordinary quality 12-megapixel camera. Truly, it might cost almost £1,000, however, it will give incalculable hours of fun and some awesome photography! Go on… You know they’re justified, despite all the trouble!
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- Active Track, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
In the event that you were understanding liberal and shelled on the DJI Mavic Pro then for what reason not take things up a score and include these Wireless VR Goggles in with the general mish-mash? These match up with your DJI ramble and live stream precisely what the camera is catching, giving you the vibe of flying alongside it.
- Low Lag Transmission
- High-Quality Optics
- Head Tracking
- Touchpad & Remote Controller
- DJI Goggles
There You Have It
Your Christmas shopping list is currently loaded with awesome thoughts for the picture taker in your life, including stocking fillers to top of the line buys secured. These things will be things that I’ve either buy and utilize or that I’ve found in real life that I can prescribe to. Is there anything you adore that I’ve missed off? I’d love to catch wind of it.
- 1 Budget Stocking Fillers for Photographers
- 1.1 1.Happy Elements Foldable Studio
- 1.2 2.Jarbo Lens Travel Mug
- 1.3 3.DSLR Camera Cufflinks
- 1.4 4.LED Camera Keyring
- 1.5 Mid-Range Gifts for Photographers
- 1.6 1. Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom
- 1.7 2. Optech Camera Sling Strap
- 1.8 3. 5-in-1 Pocket Reflector Set
- 1.9 4. F-Stop Watch
- 1.10 5. Vintage Camera Bookends
- 2 High End Gifts for Photographers
- 3 There You Have It